Are you currently planning your end-of-year school trip? We offer a wide variety of programmes aimed at teachers and students who are trying to organise their school trip. Spain is an ideal destination for any type of school trip, as the weather is fantastic all year round, students can get to know another culture and sample some delicious food. Students, teachers and / or group leaders can go sightseeing, see interesting museums and take part in a wide variety of leisure activities that only Spain can offer.
We offer tailor-made exciting immersion programs in Spain for school groups, from several days, any time of the year. We elaborate on any type of program according to the preferences and needs of each educational insitution, but normally we include:
- Flight or ferry tickets
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation – Full board
- Spanish level test
- All learning materials
- 15 hours of Spanish lessons from beginners to advance
- A certificate of attendance and a progress report will be given to each student
- Sport and leisure activities and cultural visits
- 1 group leader / teacher free of charge for a certain number of students
- Supervision & 24/7 Emergency Phone
- Depending on the city, we could include weekly bus passes
We can provide different accomodation options, travel insurance and accompanied flight if requested. The number of learning hours can vary. We can tailor-made sport and leisure activities, and cultural visits according to your personal preference.
“Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.” – Annette Funicello.