Skip site announcements
This course is designed for those who are new to learning Spanish online. It will prepare you with strategies to be a successful online learner by answering the following questions:
- How do I take notes during live or recorded instruction? What’s the difference?
- What’s the point of discussions and how should I participate in them to get the most value?
- What can I do if I have trouble concentrating or lack time to complete assignments?
- What is the ideal study environment?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify self-care techniques that can help you maintain a healthy mind for effective online learning.
- Set up a supportive space for learning Spanish.
- Create a study schedule and plan for accomplishing your learning Spanish goals.
- Practice techniques for boosting the effectiveness of your Spanish learning.
- Identify the technology you will need to learn Spanish online.
- Build connections with your learning peers and instructors, as well as their larger online learning community.
Students at this level, Mastery or proficiency (C2):
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express themselves spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.